April 12, 2010


My name is Marie and I recently married on April 14, 2009. Upon my return to work on 4/24/09 I was told that my position was eliminated due to the economic downturn. I put my townhouse up for sale with a realtor on June 6, 2009. So far plenty of lookers but no buyers and recently someone showed interested in renting but we’ve heard nothing yet back from them as to whether they will be renting it. I am stressed out, feel like I have brought a burden into my marriage and I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I feel like a loser and not worthy of God’s help. I try to have faith but I just don’t know and I’ve become angry with God. I know God loves me, but I am so tired of being stressed out and worried currently I am getting unemployment which is taking care of the mortgage payments but this isn’t going to last. I am also angry at myself for not having rented or sold the place a year ago before the market went bust. Please pray for us and that the sale of my townhouse or someone interested in renting it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for listening - Marie (Texas)

No comments: