April 12, 2010


My name is Neethu (age 24); my future life partner is Navin (age 27). I am writting this letter from Mumbai. Navin was very caring, loving towards his family and me, had good ethic and Morales, respected elders.We have been in very good relation for 4.5 years. He was very caring to his family and me. A person with Good ethics and Morales. And always respected elder people. but he changed a lot in his behavior in the last 4 months. A friend of his named renuka came to make friendship with him last year again as due to some reasons their friendship broke 3 years back. Renuka always said to navin that he has changed a lot.he is not the friend as before.She knows that iam in my navin's life and we are going to get married. Navin gives attention to me and that he is giving attention to her she was feeling some where jealous. One day navin said me he hurted her and considers her as God.Me and his family all convinced him, but he not listening. Only god can make him understand. Due to this there was a fight at home and he said, me and his sister we are dead for him. In anger. Sir a person like Navin cannot tell all these things, because I know him very well. Sir me and his family feel like some-one is trying to separate me with Navin as some one is doing some black magic on navin. Please pray for my navin to deliver him from all the negative things and his sins and give him pure heart, also to deliver him from all the evils around him. please pray for navin to come back.as me and his family and me are in big pain and crying thinking of him. Now- a-days navin sits very quitly at home does not talk to any one, goes to office and comes back. does not go any where with friends also. please pray for me for a happy married life with my navin. Please pray to lord Jesus for navin for his transformation.we want our old Navin Back who loved and cared us a lot.I love my Navin a lot.cannot stay without him.Please pray for him for his salvation,help him to realise his mistakes and come out of the evils as a very Good Godly person. I Love my navin a lot.Please pardon my sins.Please pray for navin for his transformation.

Thank you - Neethu (India)

No comments: