February 14, 2011

The Crypt-keeper

Azrael - the Angel of Death -
always searching for the names
of the dead and finding them,
each and every day
When I do this blog, I feel like the Crypt-keeper, like a death-monger. 


I look for the names of the dead, their data and their photos. 


Cave man  - 60,000 years
ago or today's man?
In reality, each and every death that is posted on this blog is disturbing  to me. I am sorry for the deaths of young men and women in war and in conflict. I am sorry for those who have lost their lives in their youth. I am sorry for the deaths of others.  


These deaths are painful for everyone. These deaths signify that our civilizations have not progressed beyond the cave man era.  You hit me on the head.  I will hit you harder and kill you. 


God, the Father, help us. 


Apostles of Jesus - Pray for us
God, the Father, save us from ourselves.  


Jesus, ask your Father for peace in this world.

No comments: