April 12, 2010


Please pray for Robbie (age 46) and Barb (age 51), in St. Louis, Missouri - that my financial needs are taken care of beyond what I can dream. Favor that Barb and I see, feel, appreciate and nurture the wonerful gift we have been given of our love. That we will be more connected and love deeper than we ever thought possible and we are at ease with each other knowing together is where we belong. God brought us together and I want to honor that gift by saying and doing all I can to bring Barb all the happiness she deserves so that when Barb thinks of me is with me or is having a bad day she will feel the warmth of my love and our special connection and it will put a smile on her face and heart. Barb will feel safe with me and open her heart mind and soul up to us knowing I will protect and cherish her heart and love and I will always be here for her and never let her down. We enjoy every minute we have together as a gift that only leaves us wanting more of each other and know that nothing and no one can come between us and our special love. Barb is a gift in my life as I am a gift in Barb's life that I am so grateful for and look forward to every day we get to spend together. Thank you for the gift of Barb in my life and that whenever she needs anything or is having great day I am her first thought and call. Now forever and always and so it is.

Thank you - Robbie (St. Louis)

No comments: