April 12, 2010

My Wise Queen, I am deeply afraid. A few days ago, a family friend told me about a bill that was being proposed in Uganda, a bill that would order the death of people who were gay and the imprisonment of their allies. How can this happen? I'm not mad at you, but it's terribly scary to think that someone (a lot of people) might die just for being gay. It's a characteristic, like having brown hair. Our Lord loves everyone, and I know you do, too. Please pray for them to stay safe, and pray that the leaders of Uganda have a change of heart and reconsider. Archangel Gabriel, most magnificent voice, let mercy be heard in this torn-apart land. Pray for the activists, both in uganda and everywhere. Let us know what to do. Archangel Michael, general of heaven, marshall all people to exercise compassion and charity. I'm srorry for being long-winded, I just don't know what else to do.

Thank you - Jessica (age 20) (Texas)

No comments: