April 19, 2010


My name is Paul and I am from Connecticut. My age is 57. I pray to be healed completely. Body, mind and soul. In May of this year I had prostate surgery due to cancer but have never completely recovered. Though the tests came back cancer free after the surgery, physical and psychological symptoms continue. May the Blessed Mother intercede on my behalf. May God bless us all.
Also please pray for Christina of New Britain, Connecticut, a wonderful 22 year old woman, who recently graduated from Dental Hygienists school and is now licensed to practice as a dental hygenist in her state. She has overcome a lot of adversity in the last few years including the death of her father and could really use your prayers. May the Blessed Mother intervene on her behalf to help Christina secure the right full time position in her field. Thank you for all your prayers on Christina's behalf. God bless.

Thank you - Paul (Connecticut)

No comments: