April 12, 2010

I am Steven. I am 32-years-old and I am from Brampton, Ontario, Canada. I come with a pleading prayer to help be reunited with the one I truly care about. A special lady that was sent by the Lord. Help me and her get back together and be the future husband & wife in God's will. Heavenly Father God, I come to you with help of plea. I know that you brought me and the lady I love so much into my life. Someone who was unexpectedly from my grade 7 classes and then reunited after 16 years and became one on behalf of you God. Now that we are no longer together God, I know that there are other people such as so-called friends surrounding her with non-sense. The type of people that has been influencing her so much to cause the break-up. Please Lord. Please restore the relationship between Koren and myself (Steven). Help throw away the negative influences that have caused her to think that change is good. Where just being friends is just pushing away from one another. I don't want that Lord. Please God. Please help us get back on the path where we can walk to your guidance our dear God. So we can be the future husband and wife. Please Lord. Please remove those harmful memories where Koren suffered from her daughter's biological father who was the devil himself. Help her realize that I always want to protect her and wipe the tears of pain she has been going through. Help me focus until that time comes for us to reunite Lord. Lighten and soften both out hearts without any interference by the negative people. And with your guidance Lord. With your praise Lord. With your unconditional love Lord. With your blessings Lord. I pray to you with sadness and plea to help her realize that we are God's children. And God's choice to be husband & wife. Please Father with all my tears with frustration. I beg of you to help wipe them off of me and be strong again knowing that Koren and Steven are meant to be together forever with no strings attached. I am at you mercy Lord. Help her unleash the love she still has for me as I do for her. Look into her heart and prevent her from holding back on me. Help us be as one to be each other 2nd while you are our first and only Lord. And just like most people here praying and pleading to reunite with their loved ones...we all share the same plea Father God. Pray that we share the greatest bond that a man and woman can share of being married and not let anyone put us under anymore. And never to put you in 2nd place again. Please forgive us. Mostly myself. Lord, I am at your mercy. Please hear my prayer. My cries. My voice. As I hope soon to be reunited with your will in Holy Name, In Jesus I pray. Amen.

Thank you - Steven (Ontario)

No comments: