April 12, 2010


Dear Blessed Mother of God, i just a sinner and maybe i am not worthto ask you . But i am on my knees standing with my head bent. I hummly ask you if i may to intecrecede for me before the thrown of Allmighty Father Lord. I sincerely ask for forgiveness if i do something wrong or if i pray wrong way. But these words are from the depth of my heart. I know that i am ungratefull. Please forgive me. I thank for all blessings in my life that Lord bestowed on me. In one word i thank you for everything. There is one thing that makes me unhappy. Everybofy leaves me. The man whom i love left me and i feel lonely and not depending on my tears pouring down my cheeks against my will. I know that this is wrong. But Love is given by Heavens, i cannot just reject it. It is in my heart and i miss him so much. I want to hear his voice to see him. Our Lady, You are sinless, blessed Woman, but still you were woman of flesh. You will probably understand my pain. Your word is never denied by our Lord, please ask him for permission for me to be granted to love and be loved by Anar. I am 40 already and i have little time for love itself. Let me enjoy this feeling with him. Anyway i know that everything wil pass away sooner or later. Let ot be later. I beg You Dear Mary, in the name of your Blessed Son Jesus, please intercede for me. Give me a last chance. Last one. In the name of Jesus i am humbly asking you. I will be waiting for your answer. Out of your everlasting love for manhood and protection of us the sinners. I need him too much.

Thank you in advance - Narmina (Russian Federation)

No comments: